Make A Difference!

Make A Difference!

Friday, January 31, 2014

Faith Complete




The official definition of the word faith is "complete trust or confidence in someone or something." 


Let that sink in for just one second. Faith= COMPLETE trust or confidence. 
Faith is not just half confidence. 

My faith in God and his plan is so complete to me! I am an extremely shy person when you first meet me, but I believe with my whole heart that I have complete confidence in my Lord. I will stand up for Him and his plan, no matter what that calls me to do. 

"For Zion's sake I will not keep silent,
for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, 
till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, 
her salvation like a blazing torch." 
-Isaiah 62:1


"I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse; 
and all peoples on earth 
will be blessed through you."
-Genesis 12: 1-3


"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem,
they shall prosper that love thee."
-Psalms 122: 6


Get involved and Sign the Pledge! Show your Faith in God! Just Click HERE and put in your name and email address. That is all you have to do! Also, I got a free ebook about Israel so that I can be more informed. You may do this as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment