Make A Difference!

Make A Difference!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Biblical Backup

I have struggled researching some biblical aspects that connect Israel to God's word. I searched on the cufi.org website and found a list of biblical facts. One fact really opened my eyes more on how it all connects. I see that we should support the family of Jesus, this includes all the Jewish people! I copied this fact from http://www.cufi.org/images/learnwhy/SevenBiblicalResons.pdf . Enjoy! I hope this reaches out to you like it did me ; if not this one, then maybe another from their list!




While some Christians try to deny the connection between Jesus of Nazareth and the 
Jews of the world, Jesus never denied his Jewishness. He was born Jewish, He was 
circumcised on the eighth day in keeping with Jewish tradition, He had his Bar Mitzvah 
on his 13th birthday, He kept the law of Moses, He wore the Prayer Shawl Moses 
commanded all Jewish men to wear, He died on a cross with an inscription over His head, 
"King of the Jews!" 



Jesus considered the Jewish people His family. Jesus said (Matthew 25:40) "Verily I 
say unto you, Inasmuch as you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren 
(the Jewish people… Gentiles were never called His brethren), ye have done it unto me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment