Make A Difference!

Make A Difference!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Upcoming Fun at my College

My friends and I finally got the letter from school that our CUFI organization is approved! Most people do not realize that some colleges make it near impossible for CUFI members to create their organization. These school normally already have staff and other organizations against the CUFI belief. You can imagine that controversy is not easy to overcome or stick strong against. Fortunately, my school is not demographically divided to the extent that we were faced with controversy whilst presenting our request for the CUFI on Campus organization to the education board. 

Now that we are an official organization, we can have meetings and events related to my college. In February we are hosting a movie night. This movie is an informative and fun way to relate the information out to the public and fellow classmates about the facts behind supporting Israel! I have realized that most people who shy away from our group only do so because they do not know the facts enough to form an opinion. This is how I once was, and I my knowledge is growing every day! 

Another exciting event we have planned on campus is our Senate as a speaker in March. The movie in February will give the biblical and factual background on supporting Israel, while having the Senate as a speaker in March will give us the political aspect of it. This will give us a wide range of audience to educate, and hopefully we will gain some supporters or members after these events.

Those are the exciting events we have planned for now, but I am sure we will be adding more since we are finally official.

No comments:

Post a Comment