Make A Difference!

Make A Difference!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Just A Beginning

Recently, I have been invited to join this group of Christians who are working together to support Israel. I do not have much concrete knowledge on the topic yet, but I hunger to learn more. I have watched YouTube videos about their conferences held in D.C. or San Antonio. Also, I am working hard to create CUFI On Campus at my college.

This semester I am taking an American Government class, and we must choose a topic/policy to research and relate to every lesson. I chose our foreign policy with Israel. This will help give me the political viewpoint of CUFI, and I hope to learn the biblical viewpoint soon with my group or at one of the conferences.

This blog is to journal through this journey with me. Hopefully, this will relate to a lot of people, and I just hope to spread information to those who may not know. You can form your own opinion, but you cannot form one if you do not have all the facts. I am here to help.

Thank you for reading.

Ashley J

No comments:

Post a Comment