Make A Difference!

Make A Difference!

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Success - Progression in Moderation


I am very excited to say that our tabling dates have been very successful, and we have found so many more people interested that had no idea we were even on campus. Granted we are still a new organization, I feel that our group is growing at a healthy rate! Our last meeting we had three more people join and check it out! Two of them were from other organizations, so we could bounce ideas off each other on what is best for our campus chapter. Right now our group is just trying to get our name out there. We have done a few informational events, but next semester we will be becoming more involved into the community and around campus! 

Also, I would like to add that I am very excited for the DC Summit this summer July 19th-23th! I got the scholarship with CUFI on Campus and only had to pay 35 dollars to go! This will be an experience of a lifetime!! I will be learning more about how to spread the word on my campus with my chapter. I will learn more about the Biblical reasoning to support Israel. I will definitely be bringing a huge notepad and taking notes the whole time! I think of this as a educational trip not a tour. Of course, we will get to tour some places in Washington DC, but I am going more for the information than anything! If you have the chance to go to DC in July, then I fully encourage you to check this summit out!! It will be an experience you cannot find anywhere else. I am very excited to meet all the other campus chapter members from around the United States! 

I apologize that I have not posted lately. I have been very busy with my chapter and this semester coming close to an end with projects and crazy assignments. Do not worry; this summer I will be 100 percent dedicated to this website and researching more about Israel and its trials today! 

If you want to know more about this summit in DC this summer just click here and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment